Monday, April 12, 2010

Scrub scrub

by Brandi
Jen's bleach post reminded me that my sink was dirty. Really dirty. I have a stainless steel sink that I have a love/hate relationship with. It seems like the sink to have these days, but I had the hardest time keeping it clean despite giving it a good scrub every time I used it. None of the cleaners i had on hand seemed to make a difference either. Then I learned the power of baking soda.When the sink is wet, all you need to do is sprinkle baking soda in there and grab a sponge. Even if you don't think your stainless steel sink is all that dirty, do it anyway. You might just be surprised.
Who knew something so simple that I already had in my refrigerator would do the trick?

1 comment:

  1. great tip...we just installed a new stainless sink and i was wondering how to clean it best! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? I'd love to hear it!