Monday, May 17, 2010

Teddy Bears?

Well, I'll have to apologize again for the long delay in my posting. If you check my other blog, you'll see a little of what I've been up to. Lots of activities coupled with my hubby hogging the computer when I am home has meant very little time for me to be online. ANYWAY, I was reading an article about freezing on msn the other day, and while most of it was just odd -One of the things on the list was panty hose. Really? Is anyone who can actually get on the internet even wearing panty hose anymore? (If you are in fact wearing panty hose at this very moment, I sincerely apologize and implore you to take them off!) - but one item was really interesting. It was Teddy Bears. Actually, it was stuffed animals in general. You know, the ones you really can't throw in the wash. I'm generally not very concerned about sterilizing everything my kids touch (as you can tell if you've been to my house lately), but when you start to think about your sweet kiddo drooling and "loving" on that teddy all night, every night...well who knows what could be on that thing? According to the story, a few hours in the freezer should kill any yuckies little Teddy is harboring. I don't really have any way of confirming this scientifically, so I'm going on trust here, but I thought I'd pass it along for anyone who has a kiddo with a "lovey". And if you're still sleeping with Mr. Fuzzy, well that's a whole other subject on an entirely different blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of that before! I think one of the elderly ladies at church told me that.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? I'd love to hear it!