Friday, April 9, 2010

4.09.10

I was reading in my Better Homes and Gardens today about using a Tbsp of bleach dissolved in a quart of water to clean sinks, refrigerator shelves, etc. periodically. Since I obviously can't just follow someone's instructions to the "t", I decided to just try pouring a couple of splashes of bleach into the sink after I'd finished washing some dishes. I gave the sink a little scrub with my dish brush, and what do you know? It worked really well. Even though, the water was already dingy from the dishes, the bleach still left the sink shiny and clean after a drain and rinse with the sprayer (how did people live before sprayers at the sink?). Try it next time you do dishes, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? I'd love to hear it!